On 09 Oct 2012, at 19:27, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:09:57 AM UTC-4, Bruno Marchal wrote:

I think Brittany and Abby are two single individual persons.

I do too, but we can see that there is much more behavioral synchronization that we would expect from two single individual persons.

Then there are the brain conjoined twins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWDsXa5nNbI (skip to 5:23 if you want)

That situation is a bit different, but notice the similarities between kids who literally share some part of their brain and ones who share nothing from the neck up.

I follow those twins, and others. It is very interesting. They are cute too. Once they mesh the brain, observable facts are hard to interpret.

It is know also that some weird synchronization (like marrying at the same time a partner looking similar) might occur between distant twins, but it is hard also to verify or give credits to all accounts, or even just to interpret them, as it might mean that a larger part of the behavior is "programmed" in the genome (like here the taste for the type of woman/boy).