On 11/7/2012 9:24 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
I don't know (nor do I suspect that Leibniz knew)
how one  could calculate such a universe in
perfect harmony in advance, but there's no need
for that. It is simply an assumption, and looking
out on the universe, I see no disharmony-- it
all works just fine.
Dear Roger,

Please think deeply about what exactly it means to "calculate such a universe in perfect harmony". It only makes sense to me that such a calculation is equivalent to solving a NP-Hard problem with an infinity of variables. I agree that we do seem to observe a harmonious universe, but only if we do not look too closely. When we look closely, we do see a disharmony: Observations of violation of Bell's Theorem <http://www.quantiki.org/wiki/Bell%27s_theorem>.

--
Onward!

Stephen