On 10 Nov 2012, at 12:39, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Bruno Marchal

Chomsky says in effect that  what we call platonia
is grammatically structured, hence the rapidity
that children learn language. At the least
one can form simple propositions such
"I see the cat".

Yes. It is Plato's reminiscence. We can only understand things by ourselves. The Others can only help (in the lucky case).

I suggest that these proposations are at first
vocal, as you can see young children moving
their lips when learning to read.

Most plausible. But they are even first lived, when meeting the cat.

Bruno

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
11/10/2012