From: Bruno Marchal
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-10, 09:29:08
Subject: Re: Introspection (internal 1p) has been dropped by cognitivescience

On 10 Dec 2012, at 13:59, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Russell Standish

Actual introspection is subjective, not objective.
Computers as I understand them can only think objectively.

But now we know better. Computers are champion in introspection, and they have
a rich subjective life. Even without comp or CTM, and with just the usual
definition of knowledge in analytical philosophy.

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/10/2012