From: Telmo Menezes
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-11, 11:04:13
Subject: Re: I am my memory, which is provided by my 1p.

My
memory is the identity of my 1p and is what my 1p sees.

This is perhaps the most serioous problem of comp.

Frankly .... I can understand people not convinced that a computer can have a
quale associated to the memory, but memory and personal memory does not pose
any problem in computers. Then I have explained why they have a quale too.

This is not even theoretical anymore. Here's a rather compelling example of
visual information in human brains being uploaded into a computer:

http://gizmodo.com/5843117/scientists-reconstruct-video-clips-from-brain-activity?