On 12/16/2012 9:59 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 12:44 AM, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>  wrote:
On 12/16/2012 8:57 PM, Telmo Menezes wrote:

Hi Richard,

I believe in the one god of CTM and its (X&  Z) logically derived
string theory that is omnipotent (contains and carries out the laws of
physics),

When people claim that an entity is omnipotent, they are generally implying
intentionality on the part of the entity.

omniscient (instantly senses the entire universe),

Same thing. It is implied that "someone" is doing the sensing.

and
omnipresent (is distributed throughout the universe),

Proponents of classical physics could have claimed the same thing.

but not
necessarily omnibenevolent,
that sustains one physical universe while knowing (computing) all
possible universes. What label do I deserve?

Atheist. You don't seem to believe in deities.

If he believes in a omnipotent, or even just very powerful, creator/person
who doesn't meddle in the universe (sort 'the great programmer') and doesn't
care what humans do, then he's a deist.

Brent
Interesting. Therefore deists do not believe in deities.

Sure they. They believe in some person/intelligence is responsible for ordering the world. I'm not sure whether you think of 'the one god of CTM' as being a person or not. If not, I guess you're just a computationalist.