On 17 Dec 2012, at 17:31, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

An interesting insight. Hmmm.

I may have to disagree with you, possibly because
no one arithmetic statement is the whole truth.
And comp needs a whole set of equations,
 no one of which is the whole truth.

No, with comp, for the ontology, one equation is enough. We need only the sigma_1 truth. For the epistemology, and thus maind and matter, even the "whole of math" is not enough.

But I think that EVERYTHING comes from the One,
even untruth. Necessary truth is just a subset I think.
So is contingent truth.

OK.

Bruno

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]