From: Jason Resch
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-12-24, 11:13:17
Subject: Re: Re: Against Mechanism

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

Hi Jason Resch

Since 1p has the property of perspective,
and no two people can be at the same place at the
same time,

But could there be two places that are identical to each other which contain
the same first person perspectives?

Jason
?
3p has multiple perspectives.

That is the only multiworld theory that I can
believe in.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
12/24/2012