On 1/3/2013 2:44 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
While chemotherapy works against the cancer, on the other hand,
Christian believers such as me believe that the holy spirit, if
so requested, can fill you with life and so defeat a cancer by that means.

Hmmm. I guess my friend Dan, who is a devout Catholic, just didn't get the right words into the thousand or so prayers in which he asked that his young daughter be cured of the leukemia that caused her to die in agony at age 11.

Brent
"For moral reasons I am an atheist - for moral reasons. I am of the opinion
that you would recognize a creator by his creation, and the world appears to
me to be put together in such a painful way that I prefer to believe that it
was not created by anyone than to think that somebody created this
intentionally."
    --- Stanislaw Lem