On 1/3/2013 7:10 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi meekerdb
Although a brilliant logician, Russell was far left (no doubt a
communist and so anti-christian).

He was anti-communist too.

His diatribe against Christianity
is a prime example.

It's certainly a prime example of his brilliance and logic.

It's totally misinformed and mistaken.
Ethics is, at bottom, loving your neighbor as your self.

And your evidence for this is...?

Brent
Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He
is the only animal that has the True Religion--several of them.
He is the only animal that loves his neighbor as himself and cuts
his throat if his theology isn't straight.
      --- Mark Twain

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net] <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net]>
1/3/2013