On 04 Jan 2013, at 21:49, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/4/2013 7:37 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Don't take this too much literally.
I have never believed in any notion like charity, or distribution of wealth. It *looks* nice, but it generates poverty.

Oops, too late! I already gave my kids several hundred thousand dollars in services and education.

If you offer services and education to your kids, that's rather cool and nice. That's not charity, it is more a sort of investment.
Charity would be more like given them hundred thousand dollars comma.

Again, I try to convey an idea by example, but in the human affair, all rules have exceptions. (Except taxes apparently).