From: Stephen P. King
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-06, 16:33:52
Subject: Re: From nominalism to Scientifc Materialism Re: Is Sheldrakecredible?
Ipersonally think so.

On 1/6/2013 3:49 PM, Roger Clough wrote:

Hi Stephen P. King

The word "must" implies forcible persuasion.

Hi,

    But the use of force to persuade is not the essence of fascism. Fascism is
a governing system where the population can own property privately but the use
of said property is dictated by the State. Most countries are fascistic.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/6/2013