Hi Alberto G. Corona

Wiords are socially constructed, so anything in words is suspect.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/7/2013
From: Alberto G. Corona
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-06, 17:53:05
Subject: Re: Question: Robotic truth

The expression "Socila construction of reality" is an expression that hold any
kind or relativism. This is nor that. This is a algorithmical study founded in
game theory, and resource optimization with a narrow set of possibilities and a
harwired nature of any social being (the ROM element).?

Social construction of reality theories assumes that there is a deeper reality
hidden by a evil society. This is a gnostic belief. There is no deeper reality.
and the reality neither the society is evil per se.?

Yes, politics and advertising make use of this, like any of us in any activity.
we?o it by instinct and by experience, but not fbased on a well founded ?heory.
This is so because we have a a innate ability for manipulation and an innate
resistance to manipulation. This must be part of a social cooperator subsumed
in a process of variation and selection.

The knowledge of this limitation in our knowledge and the flawed nature of our
communications have moral, epistemological and in general philosophical
implications.