On 1/7/2013 10:47 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 <spudboy...@aol.com <mailto:spudboy...@aol.com>> wrote:

    > Consider God, a word for Mind

OK, I have a mind therefore I am God.

I said it before I'll say it again, for some strange reason that is unknown to me many people are willing to abandon the idea of God but not the word G-O-D. Those letters and in that sequence (DOG just will not do) MUST be preserved and it doesn't matter what it means.

An observation also made by Bertrand Russell,"People are more unwilling to give up the word 'God' than to give up the idea for which the word has hitherto stood"