Hi meekerdb

Russell was a brilliant logician, but that's all he was.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/8/2013

From: meekerdb
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-07, 19:48:04
Subject: Re: Science is a religion by itself.

On 1/7/2013 10:47 AM, John Clark wrote:
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013   wrote:

> Consider God, a word for Mind

OK, I have a mind therefore I am God.

I said it before I'll say it again, for some strange reason that is unknown to
me many people are willing to abandon the idea of God but not the word G-O-D.
Those letters and in that sequence (DOG just will not do) MUST be preserved and
it doesn't matter what it means.

An observation also made by Bertrand Russell,"People are more unwilling to give
up the word ?od? than to give up the idea for which the word has hitherto
stood?