On 13 Jan 2013, at 20:00, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 1/13/2013 3:38 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
I have never met a theologian genuinely believing in both omnipotence and omniscience. Since Thomas, christian theologians knows that it is inconsistent.

Dear Bruno,

I have yet to find a modern Christian apologists that is troubled by this. Most of them reject symbolic logic as applicable to 'God'.

It is of course the most easy solution.

Frankly, IMHO discussing the beliefs of those that reject reason is a fools errand.

I agree. That's why Iove the greeks. Because they love both reason and the mystical insight. Like I said to Telmo, the separation is both common and very awkward, especially when sustained as fundamental. Only the jurist are aware of this, as the justice (right) field is usually rather rigorous. It is philosophy and theology which suffer the most (and then, by consequence, the people).