I hope you're enjoying your check from Exxon/Mobil.

Count me as an heretic denialist of the ecological Apocalipsis. The Michael Mann hockey stick is a fraud as you can verify in the mails leaked in the Climate Research Unit. You must read the mails to have an idea of the context in which the global warming swindle was growth. 90% of the mails between climate scientists around the world were related with the need for government money for department growth. And this includes people of many US and EU universitary institutions. This is Specially true for the experimental data, made most of them by russian scientist in a vanishing USSR that desperately needed money from the west.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2012/08/23/make-your-own-mannian-hockey-stick-at-home/

Al Gore (peace upon it), The Michael Mann (the merciful and compassionate) prophet added still more fallacies. I know that i deserve the hot Hell for saying something about the sacred books of IPCC, a political body made of power-hungry bureaucrats of sicience, that consistently have denied or diminished any other sources of climate influence but anthropogenic CO2, but here I am.