On 18 Jan 2013, at 09:32, socra...@bezeqint.net wrote:

Does DNA have consciousness to create the double helix
from zygote to child ?

Probably not. But the complex DNA+cytoplasm might have some consciousness on vaster scale. very hard to decide this today. Then DNA +cytoplasm might have the universal Turing machine consciousness, which might be trivial tough, and quite disconnected from our computational history. This might be trivial "consciousness". I am not sure.

Bruno

==.