On 1/16/2013 5:32 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
That is the most clear demosnstration that what we perceive is in the mind ,and the rest out of the mind is only mathematics (or some kind of underlying conputation)

Simply speaking 3D geometry in which we see our body and the rest of the colored reality is a product of the mind.

The quantum and relativistic mathematics lacks a corresponding qualia of the mind that make them intuitive and "real". They are efective and predictive, but we can not make it apparent and intuitive in our reality.

    I agree!

--
Onward!

Stephen