Sorry for the vagueness of my question; I would not count pi as a physical
constant. I would count the empirically determined circumference:diameter
ratio for a circle in our observed curved spacetime as a physical constant.

The reason I asked is because Bruno has repeatedly claimed that
COMP=>"noncomputability of physics" but I'm wondering what exactly this
would mean in practice.