On 3/30/2013 5:15 PM, Joseph Knight wrote:

Sorry for the vagueness of my question; I would not count pi as a physical constant. I would count the empirically determined circumference:diameter ratio for a circle in our observed curved spacetime as a physical constant.

The reason I asked is because Bruno has repeatedly claimed that COMP=>"noncomputability of physics" but I'm wondering what exactly this would mean in practice.

Good question. I had assumed he referred to indeterminancy. The trouble with asking about physical constants is that they are only measured as rational numbers.