On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:\

  "After the Boston bombings, what I'd like to see is a Moslem Peace March.
> A tbhousand man moslem peace march."

I would much rather see a thousand Muslims wise up and publicly abandon
their religion. I think that right now a march by Muslims about anything
would be in bad taste, just like it was bad taste when the day after
religious morons crash airliners into skyscrapers on September 12 2001 a
national day of prayer was held in the USA to give homage to the very
mental cancer that caused the disaster in the first place. It's enough to
make you scream.

  John K Clark