Agnosticism IMHO is another belief that is genuinely modern, with Atheism. Both are escapes from reality. The atheist denies God not for God itself, but for what implies a creation and an order. In denying God, the atheist is denying the current order of things.

So God="current order of things"; well hallelujah I believe in God. I just didn't know what "God" meant. Redefining words can be so useful.

Brent
"Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings."
    --- Vic Stenger