You are mixing conventional physicalist-materialist apples with imaginary
oranges. Anything 'could be'. Question: would such "anything" be topic for
this physicalist-based conventional EVERYTHING List?
Q-2: are OUR colors defined for different physical circumstances as well?
BTW - IMO  flying is not restricted to a conventionally called 'gaseous'
medium, so 'swimming' can be considered an alternate for flying. - PINK
Whales? <G>
Rem: of course 'they' all exist - if not otherwise: in our mind.
JM