smi...@zonnet.nl
via<http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?hl=en&ctx=mail&answer=1311182>
 googlegroups.com
8:37 PM (31 minutes ago)
to everything-list
But if such a real physical pink elephant can't exist, that means that it
is not a logically consistent concept to begin with. If one starts from a
logically consistent system, then one can always find a physical system
whose equations of motion realize it, it will then exist in a generic
multiverse scenario.

Saibal

Hi Saibal,

Does existence mean "has a physical structure that can be measured by
arbitrary observers"? If so, how can a number 'exist'?