I happen to read the intro summary of the e-book (annonced on another list):

*Scientific Hinduism*:
Bringing Science and Hinduism Closer via Extended Dual-Aspect Monism
(Dvi-Pak?a Advaita)
*By Ram Lakhan Pandey Vimal*
(Vision Research Institute, 25 Rita Street, Lowell, MA 01854 and
428 Great Road, Suite 11, Acton, MA 01720 USA; Dristi
Anusandhana Sansthana, A-60 Umed Park, Sola Road,
Ahmedabad-61, Gujrat, India; Dristi Anusandhana Sansthana, c/o
NiceTech Computer Education Institute, Pendra, Bilaspur, C.G.
495119, India; and Dristi Anusandhana Sansthana, Sai Niwas,
East of Hanuman Mandir, Betiahata, Gorakhpur, U.P. 273001,
India
rlpvi...@yahoo.co.in;
http://sites.google.com/site/rlpvimal/HomeScientificHinduism: Bringing
Science and Hinduism Closer via Extended Dual-
ua---Aspect Monism (the DAMv framework: Dvi Aspect Monism (the DAMv
framework: Dvi Aspect Monism (the DAMv framework: Dvi----Pak PaPa Pak?a
Advaita) a Advaita) RLP Vimal RLP Vimal)

in which the Hindu belief system is portraited as th only religion and 'a'
soul (mind) has its extra life (existnece) while in connection with the
body: as a persona entity.

Not far from *Bruno's "God created the natural numbers and said add and
multiply..." *(* *indeed a pleonasm, since multiplication is a multiple
form of addition) neglecting my* ignorance *about whom is he referring to.
IMO with so much assumed not knowing about it is easy to devise (personal?)
belief systems and complement them to worldviews (religions) including our
conventional sciences.

Materialism is a narrowed-down* idealism* of a world based on primitive
physical observations of the past. Idealism proper  is a free fantasy.
Hinduism and  more western religions are made-up from make-believe
fundamentals according to the founder theories. (Many of them??)
Whoever cannot live without a firm believe about the world should stick his
head into the sand and be happy.
I am not happy with agnosticism, but that is the most I can achieve. In  -
M Y - belief system I postulate lots of pertinent details we cannot have
any idea about and take everything as conditional: "if they do not
interfere with some newer info acquisition".
Otherwise I am OK.
John M