Sex would be more interesting, purely, from a Hugh Everett the 3rd point of
view of course.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 23, 2013 2:48 pm
Subject: Re: The Nazi History of the Muslim Brotherhood

To talk about politics in a group is like  sex exhibition: it exert an
irresistible attention that disturb the whole group. That is one of the main
reasons why sex exhibition (and politics) is prohibited in most real and
virtual places: It makes impossible any other activity. it is like a black hole
that disolves the stablished network of pacific exchange of information about
different interests. The same happens with politics and maybe other things that
attract an instinctive attention. I hope not to have switched the discussion to
sex.