Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 15:01:27 -0700
From: meeke...@verizon.net
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Nazi History of the Muslim Brotherhood

    On 8/25/2013 9:36 AM, smi...@zonnet.nl
      wrote:

    If I think that: "With hindsight 9/11 was a good thing
      to have happened, it ended up exposing the fascist Neo-Cons for
      what they were.

    That's sort of like
      saying it's good that the Nazi's killed all those people in death
      camps because that exposed what a dangerous philosophy of
      government Nazism is.