Citeren meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net>:

On 8/25/2013 9:36 AM, smi...@zonnet.nl wrote:
If I think that: "With hindsight 9/11 was a good thing to have happened, it ended up exposing the fascist Neo-Cons for what they were.

That's sort of like saying it's good that the Nazi's killed all those people in death camps because that exposed what a dangerous philosophy of government Nazism is.

Brent

It depends on how the two scenarios one would assume where it happened and did not happen. I believe that 9/11 led the US to commit mistakes that were seen to be mistakes by a large fraction of the US population. Had 9/11 not happened, the US would have evolved more gradually in the Neo-Con direction but then that would have had far greater acceptance from the US public.

Saibal