The galaxy is probably 30 bn light years away NOW (leaving aside exactly
what now means cosmologically) but we see its image from when it was 13 bn
light years away. In the intervening 13bn years it has moved another 17bn
light years (universal expansion not being limited to c).

Or so I'm reliably informed...