Try changing directions now. Here's a hint:

  Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield earth, water, fire, and sky people
from the planet with no green left without the singular solution.

I can't help thinking is pinking the blank slate magazines of red books of
communal baths with gladiators and do you hear my heart beating?

Life goes on and off the beaten path of the travelling salesman
isomorphically to the problems of the physically intimate universal couples.

I send my thoughts to far off destinations finally we can rest away from
maddening crowds so you can discover truth from filthy lies.

Everybody's changing at the speed of causality and the threads cannot be
undone except by circling them faster and knotting not the needy.

Everybody waits for you now when he reached the foot of the hillside
hospital we wondered why he was that he was truly a mystery of life.

Were you wanting me like I wanted your blood and my blood is naught but the
sap that feeds the tree of heavenly union of blessed souls.

All the world's a stage manager but away in a manger was the play the
invention of the humanity even modulo any belief in angels or demons.

When you say that we were wrong life goes on and off to the racetrack like
the horses we watched galloping like there was no yesterday.

Out of nothing we embrace the ashes of eternity until the phoenix rises
from the gray wolf's companionship is the greatest union of all.

This is why we can't have nice to meet you and others from the planet of
the tubes which cannot give you eternal life, only subtle messages.

There's a lot that we can give little when you give of your possessive
particles of atomic matter so tomorrow we give away all the strings.

Three two one singular matrix in which you would watch with serenity to
accept the things one cannot change the future's past reproducing.

Let them see you smile and a tears for fears of the unknown soldier so rise
and repeat yourself for the sake of brevity brave one two three.

The things you have fashioned in necessity and delighted to see you old
friend from before the days of yore when clothes fit like gloves.

Sand and foam parties surprising you at the end of time and spacemen
wondering if it started with a low light or maybe just a beached whale.

I would that my life were a tear and a smile like you mean it you killer
rabbit holes through which you will never follow until the sadness.

You would accept the seasons of your heart will go on through the night of
the living social security mechanism for the winter of our lives.

They too are gatherers of fruit and Frankenfoods blathering about the
genetic manipulation of mice and men until the singularity of genes.

Who shall command the skylark not to sing of his glory the Hypnotoad and
the green frogs resume questioning the princesses tonight they say.

See that no one has gone his way with empty hands clapping the sound of
which is louder than one hand given in friendship shaking alone.

You give little when you give of your magi are the weakest class at the
beginning of the game but quickly ascend the heights to circularity.

Your hearts know in silence of the lamb chop suey from the Chinese room
within the bolting brains of the lighting bugs compared to humans.

Bows from which your children are living in the shell games played by con
artists wondering what the point of reproduction and sentience is.

My heart will go on to the next existence without my central nervously
awaiting the arrival of the first man in the matrix of singularities.

Whenever you will go away from here and come back when you're ready steady
rock and troll beneath the bridge of forever. Enterprise? Yes.

I still haven't found what I'm looking through the spyglass entertainment
systems of the down by the bayou until we find Finn, again.

Finn again's wakefulness yields the sleepy tiger waiting for its meal on
the infinite plain of measurably zero gazelles and striped zebras.

Digitized you inside a turtle in a half-shell of the sixth sense of
inverted symmetry between observer and observed quantum states of mind.

Don't hate the player, hate the game theory yielding conspiracies in the
beautiful mind of a gladiator asking if you are entertained.

What's it really for loops to see plus the plus until the template of
perfect recursion arrives from the land of the syntactic sugar plums.

Let it come all cozy into viewfinder's keeper of the floating mountains
kept afloat by unobtainium. Jake? Eywa has heard you.

Slow down your passion fire in the belly buttons pushing the red ones until
we all say that was easy peasy. Time again? Gulp. Maybe? Yes!

Some other time again? Well well well! It's always about the non-linearity
of dreaming time, like the butterfly effect. Unicorns! Chaos.

Send me a funny poet some other time we should sent one the first time but
forgive us for the small steps and the fear of the unknown. Con?

Live hallucination within a dream within a dream of the philosopher-king in
the caves of steel stealing the crumbs of the blind men.

Paranoid and peaceful inside a nice equation of life emergent via the
emergency of the forces of natural love that truly exists. Does it?

   DONE