2013/10/26 John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Platonist Guitar Cowboy <
> multiplecit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Well, you could always reciprocate Quentin's courtesy and [...]
>>

> Courtesy? This is the fellow who said:
>
> "Your agenda is not to try to comprehend something, it is just to bash
> someone with no reason except misplaced pride."
>  and
>
> "you're not a fool, you're an ass."
>
>   John K Clark

So, you still find nothing to say about many-worlds interpretation of QM
where you are duplicated billions of time a picosecond, but you are able to
babble for years about a simple duplication experiment ? What are you doing
about what is written in the diary of the persons doing such an experiment
? seeing WMWMMMWWWMMWWWMWMWMWWWMMMWWW does not hint them to a 0.5
probability distribution ? Have we to define "you" to make a use of that
data ? But in MWI, we don't because doppelgangers don't meet ? Meeting is a
function altering probality ? that's your theory ? You're ready to defend
it ? really ?

Quentin