On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> In the MWI John Clark doesn't have to worry about who "you" is because
>>> however many copies of "you" there may or may not be they will never meet
>>>

>> > What does it have to do with prediction and probability ?
>>

> In the MWI if John Clark is asked for a prediction or a probability or
> anything for that matter about "you" further clarification is not needed,
> in a thought experiment involving people duplicating machines it is.
>
> > you refuse to let work your brain while you doesn't do *as you should*
>>

> You doesn't well speak.

Well, you could always reciprocate Quentin's courtesy and write in French.
But this would imply you want to communicate sincerely, which given your
record here... is a pretty ignorant thing for me to say. Ooops, did it
anyway. Any problems with my use of pronouns here? Does John understand?
Jeez...PGC