On 21 November 2013 12:49, <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

> Freedom via 3D manufacture. Liberation through material wealth!

A global village, yeah, that's my general outlook too, although we have to
get rid of that pesky little problem of slavery* that currently provides
most of our material goods in the West, and make reparations for the free
lunch we've been enjoying for decades at their expense.

*conveniently hidden by the fact that it's been "outsourced" to the third
world.