On 05 Dec 2013, at 18:30, John Clark wrote:

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:43 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> I repeat my question, why add useless wheels within wheels that explain nothing to otherwise nice theories?

> To take into account the discovery already made by arithmetical machine that there is a transcendental truth responsible for their beliefs

And what is responsible for that "transcendental truth"? Like I said, useless wheels within wheels that explain nothing.

If "arithmetical truth" makes sense for you, and if you are a machine, you are assuming, apparently without knowing, a transcendental truth. Thatis: a notion of truth which is far beyond your computability and provability ability.

What is responsible for our belief in it is an interesting question, but we know that without that belief/assumption, we cannot get it at all.

> You might read my paper "La machine Mystic", or the second part of the sane04 paper for more on this, if you are interested. [...] it gives some light on altered consciousness and other brain perturbation experience

In those papers are you as sloppy in your use of pronouns as on this list?

You are the one confusing the 1p and 3p use of the pronoun, as you have illustrated repeatedly.

Bruno

  John K Clark