On 28 Dec 2013, at 07:26, meekerdb wrote:

He proposes to dispense with any physical computation and have the UD exist via arithmetical realism as an abstract, immaterial computation.

What does a physicist? It looks outside, and seem to be believe in a special unique universal number, the physical TOE, describing what he observed.

But comp say that if we share realities, like Everett QM seems to suggest, then we share a rather low comp substitution level, and that below it we should see the trace of the interference of the infinitely many computations in arithmetic.

What we need to do is to compare the quantum observed multiverse with the comp multi-dream which is inside the head of all universal numbers. (That is begun in AUDA).