On 1/2/2014 10:55 PM, Jason Resch wrote:

      What do you think about the idea that the whole course of the universe
was set at
    that (near) singularity at the beginning of the universe?

What do you mean by universe? Clearly we don't remain (or aren't in) just a single possible ((future) history).

I mean multiverse. How does it get started? There's just this one pure ray in Hilbert space - what does it mean for it to get projected onto different subspaces? The Wheeler-Dewitt equation is famously timeless, so it's not clear why anything happens at all. Or do you hypothesize an eternal past?