Most theories of everything (TOEs) like string theory are based on physics.
But there are as well TOEs based on "mathematics" being fundamental to a
physical reality based on science. In particular, one math-TOE is based on
the discrete natural numbers famously used by Godel to derive his
Incompleteness Theorems. Such math computational theories (math-comp)
assume that the comp-machine has an infinite computation space.

Our approach proposes that string cosmology limits comp-space as measured
by the Bekenstein Bound/Lloyd Limit of available bits of information in a
finite holographic universe. We conjecture that the cubic lattice of
Calabi-Yau (CY) compact-manifolds, which pervade the space of each
universe, is an arithmetic comp-machine (due to the compact manifolds being
enumerable) and furthermore, that its comp-power is limited by the
effective holographic size of the universe.

Moreover, we conjecture that our universe's comp-machine is insufficiently
precise, because of its limited size, to compute physical particles; and
for that, a collection of all universes in an effectively infinite
metaphysical space called the Metaverse, is necessary. A Metaverse
comp-machine in such a large space is effectively complete and consistent.
We further argue that all CY computations are instantaneous from a human
perspective.

These conjectures make possible Mind and Body consciousnesses in a
Single-World Universe and a cosmic rebirth loop based on Smolin's Fecund
Cosmology with Super-Massive Black Holes (SMBHs) giving birth to Metaverses.
http://vixra.org/abs/1303.0194