On 11 Jan 2014, at 09:04, Stephen Paul King wrote:

Dear Bruno,

I don't see how it follows that Pratt's theory does not allow for a FPI. I have repeatedly said that a 3p is a construct from 1p

But then you make the 1p primitive, which contradicts many of your saying.

You know the problem I have with you. It is like with some others. you don't give a theory, I don't know what you assume. Once you said "existence", but this convey no meaning to me.

and does not have content outside of some 1p.

Then you need a conscious God (open problem in comp) or to make 1p primitive (forbid in comp).

He does not assume that the universe is classical, as you do.

Not only I do not assume the physical universe to be classical, but I prove that if comp is true, then the physical cannot be classical, but is quantum like.

You are perhaps alluding to the arithmetical universe? yes, I do assume that Goldbach conjecture, like "17 is prime" are either true or false.

You are the one making a mistake, I am afraid.

Which one?

Bruno