On 10 Jan 2014, at 10:43, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

2014/1/10, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be>:

On 09 Jan 2014, at 23:00, Stephen Paul King wrote:

Dear LizR,

 That is the key question that remains, IMHO, unanswered.

It is answered, completely.

Stephen, LizR

From what I can understand, once cleared from
arithmetic-logic-metaphysic misticism,  the determination of the laws
from infinite "competitive" computations follow Solomonoff's theorem
of inductive inference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonoff 's_theory_of_inductive_inference

Or it should. But the problem is that Bruno did not gives a weight for
each computation in order to stablish the outcome of what the pencil
does in the air.

I can't. Nobody can't. But the UD does it. And we must derive the weight from computer science and arithmetic ONLY, if not we are just doing physics, but the UDA points is that we cannot do that. We can only derive the weight by the logic of self-reference, and that is begin in the AUDA part.

Neither the algorithmic complexity of each
computation (Solomonoff) nor any other.

The algorithmic complexity has to fail, as, as I just said, it elmiminates the redundancy, which is the only thing given the weight, by the FPI.

Therefore, it is  a complete
chaos cut by some magic 1p collapse of computations, following QM
fashion.

No, following only self-duplication/multiplication. Then it is like Everett QM, without collapse, only local first person consciousness of result of measurement.

And there is where the aritmetic-logic-metaphysic mysticism
does his job.

You dont' seem to do the hard work. The only mysticism in play is what is formalized by the G*/G difference, unavoidable by machine incompleteness, and used only to separate what the machine can communicate, and what she cannot communicate but still access as true for her. That is not used in the UDA, only in the math part (AUDA). In the UDA, the only mysticism used is the belief that we can survive with a digital brain/body.