Dear Brent,

  I am writing about concepts that are more fundamental than physics, but
some of the same ideas transfer from the fundamental to the phenomenal.
Physics is phenomena that we can observe and measure...

  Neutrality is the absence of properties or the sum of all possible
properties. We get Nothingness either way. My claim is that arithmetic is
not Nothing thus it is not neutral and cannot be the foundation of a
neutral monism.

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 2:00 AM, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

>  On 1/11/2014 9:33 PM, Stephen Paul King wrote:
>
>  Dear LizR,
>

> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 12:00 AM, LizR <lizj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   On 12 January 2014 14:52, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>  Dear LizR,
>>>
>>>    That is the claim and I show that it is false. A class that has a
>>> particular set of properties and not the rest of the properties required to
>>> "balance it all out to Nothing" is not neutral. It is biased!
>>>

>>  So, can't arithmetic be balanced out to nothing? What can?
>>

>   Of course arithmetic be balanced out to nothing! By the class of
> physical objects and their actions! They are what it isn't. Is this
> not making sense? I don't see how it is complicated...
>

> Doesn't make sense to me.  What does "balanced out to nothing"
> mean?...like the net mass-energy of the universe is zero, the negative
> gravitational potential just balancing the matter (which seems to be
> true)?  Or the total information may be zero if we could count the negative
> contributions beyond the Hubble sphere?
>
> Brent

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King