On 1/13/2014 11:37 AM, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

No, it's not the reification fallacy, unless you apply the same definition to all theories, none of which are real. Of course theories aren't reality.

In any case the quantum vacuum, out of which real particles can appear, is a well accepted concept. I just generalize it a little in my theory to include everything which could become possible.

So is that just the things that can be made out of the particles that appear? Everything nomologically possible? Or everything mathematically possible, i.e. all consistent axiomatic systems. Or all worlds that have consistent descriptions, i.e. aren't self-contradictory?

"Possible" is ambiguous.