On 14 Jan 2014, at 20:21, meekerdb wrote:

On 1/14/2014 8:23 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
Alas, I dream often of people doing that to convince me on the reality of something, and I have developed, apparently, an immunity on that kind of argument, at least when made public.

So in private you are convinced, but as a professor of logic you are embarrassed to admit it? :-)

Yes. Each time I admit publicly that in my heart I know that I am awake, I wake up!

:-)