Bruno,

Not at all. The list of all possible things in a real world is NOT
infinite. The possibilities are restricted by the intrinsic nature of the
quantum vacuum. For example, you can't get an infinite number of different
TYPES of particles out of the quantum vacuum. The set is very restricted to
those actually possible in the Standard Model...

Edgar