Jason,

Sorting out which are irreducible (axioms) and which derivable is an
ongoing process. Yes, i understand what an axiom is. Remember Euclid in Jr.
High School?

By logically complete, I mean that in the same sense as Godel does in his
Incompleteness Theorem. Reality computations are logically complete because
the next step is always computable because it's always being computed.
Human math is not logically complete because humans can formulate well
formed statements in math without first computing them from axioms, and
ONLY THEN try to compute them from the axioms.

Reality doesn't formulate statements (reality states) and then try to reach
them (that's teleology), it simple computes the next state from the current
state which it can always do. Thus reality math is logically complete.
Human math isn't, as Godel demonstrated, without changes to it's axioms to
bring it in line with reality math.

Edgar