Brent,

You asked me how I explained the spin entanglement paradox day before
yesterday and I referred you to my detailed answer at the the initial post
of the "Another shot at how spacetime arises from quantum reality" topic.

Again I refer you to the same initial post in that topic for the
explanation. It explains the origin of quantum randomness in fair detail.

Let me know if you read it and we can discuss it....

Edgar