Bruno,

Of course I assume ALL established science, QM, SR, GR and all the rest,
always subject to correction and improvement of the science of course.

But I maintain it is all being computed at a more fundamental level by
active computational process of pure abstract information.

BUT I reject most of the current INTERPRETATIONS of that science (which are
so often mistaken for the actual science) and instead offer a completely
new and unifying paradigm in the way of interpretation.

So far as I know my theory is completely consistent with all currently
accepted modern hard physical science, but certainly NOT with the usual
interpretations of that science.

Edgar