On 17 Jan 2014, at 14:17, Edgar L. Owen wrote:

Bruno,

Of course I assume ALL established science, QM, SR, GR and all the rest, always subject to correction and improvement of the science of course.

You assume a primitive physical reality?

But I maintain it is all being computed at a more fundamental level by active computational process of pure abstract information.

Like in arithmetic?

That is really the question I ask. You cannot assume "active computational process of pure abstract information". You must tell me what you assume to provide interpretation of those words.

In fact, seen from comp,  you have two basic choices.

Either, like a physicist-aristotelian, you search the universal numbers which mirrors the better the observation. Or like, a Platonist rational mystic, you serach the explanation in your head, and here the result is that the unique universal numbers which explains what you observe has a reason, and it results by a sort of dialog among all universal numbers. (this has the advantage of explaining both mind, and the origin of matter).

BUT I reject most of the current INTERPRETATIONS of that science (which are so often mistaken for the actual science) and instead offer a completely new and unifying paradigm in the way of interpretation.

Good scientists can communicate in ways which does not depend on the interpretation. Not all scientists do that, 'course.

So far as I know my theory is completely consistent

I still don't see a theory. Sorry.

with all currently accepted modern hard physical science,

Is that not a weakness? How to test your theory?

but certainly NOT with the usual interpretations of that science.

Are you doing philosophy of science?

Are you not just providing a "new" interpretation?

Bruno

Edgar