Dear Edgar,

 LOL! You don't parse what I read very well... I have been saying that
block time is a BS idea. Time is not like that at all. I have a model of
time that works great in physics, but not many know of it. BTW, I do
appreciate your concept, but it is a cartoon with many lacuna. It needs a
lot of formalism and polish to even be said to work.

For one thing, your notion of a computational space makes no sense at all.
Sorry.

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher