Russell,

Well, there is overwhelming evidence of many sorts. The very fact that you
and I can even communicate about this issue is one proof, unless you think
I'm just a pesky figment of your imagination!

And of course that can't possibly be true since I was here just fine before
I ever met you....

The obvious fact that we have to eat and breathe to survive, unless you
believe that just imagining food and oxygen is enough to sustain us.

So again I would say you are confusing the internal simulation of reality
that all minds produce, and that everyone thinks is the real world he lives
in, with the real external reality that all minds simulate each in their
own way.

Edgar